We’ve all been bachelors at some time in our lives. Except if we’re girls. In which case we were bitchelors.
It’s important to have a balanced diet, with the right mix of the five food groups.
Sadly, many young men ignore this advice and subsist only on McDonalds. It’s a well known fact that a Big Mac is not in fact a member of ANY food group.
This month, we come to the aid of the malnourished bachelor and bachelorette.
- Make your own bread – add beer to flour, bake in the oven, and voila! Alcoholic bread.
- Beer is vegetarian, so can be used as a substitute for vegetables in any recipe.
- Beer Naturale – Add beer to your beer for an extra tasty treat.
- Beer soup – Pour beer into a soup bowl, microwave for 30 seconds and eat. Delicious with a glass of cold beer.
- Beer gazpacho soup – Pour cold beer into a soup bowl and eat. No glass of beer or microwave required.
- With Coca Cola prices rising, add 96 teaspoons of sugar to beer and stir for the perfect substitute.
- Fried beer – like fried ice cream, but more mysterious.
- Beer with one – Coffee with beer and one sugar.
- Beer with two – Beer with two more beers.
- Beer flambÃ© – Pour beer into glass. Add lighted match. Remove sodden match stick. Drink.
- No need for flat lemonade when you have gastro, drink the dregs from half-finished beers the morning after a big party.
- Feeling seedy? Drink beer with multi-vitamin capsule dissolved in it for a healthy alternative to beer.
- Home brewed beer is great, but often hard to make. Simplify the process. Stick your own labels on whatever beer is in the fridge.
- Beer candy – Soak M&Ms in beer overnight for a chocolatey treat.
- Beer babies – Inject jelly babies with beer. Squeeze for amusing uriniation effect.